MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Who takes it?
Forum Opinion Poll
Terry Etim 12 100%
Edward Faaloloto 0 0%

Terry Etim vs. Edward Faaloloto Added to UFC 138   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

It's been quite a while since we've seen Terry Etim in the Octagon. The lanky Brit, who's a double threat with his pinpoint kickboxing and powerful submissions hasn't fought since April 2010 and it will be over a year and half out of action for the Liverpudlian when he faces off with Hawaiian, Edward Faaloloto at UFC 138 this November.

LINK

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Great to see Etim back, hes been off for a while. Looking forward to seeing him.....Etim KO Rd 2

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Hate to see Etim shelved so long unless it was b/c of an injury, Idk I didn't feel like opening the article.

I guess trying to get Etim back on track with giving him Faaloloto here and suprised Faaloloto wasn't cut already.

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

How is Faaloloto still in the ufc?

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

For this reason. He's the sacrificial lamb for someone like Etim whose been out for a while.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

A year and a half is a long time out
Nice easy win for terry

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

I'll take etim by ko and I still won't be able to understand a Damn word he says to rogan

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Exactly what I was going to ask. The dude is 2-2 with his 2 wins coming over opponents with a combined record of 0-3. WTF?

How the hell is this dude still in the UFC? Better question is how the hell did he get signed in the first place. Don't get me wrong, that's great for him, but there are a lot of deserving fighters who have done far more to deserve the spot he is using up on these cards.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Franklinfan47

For this reason. He's the sacrificial lamb for someone like Etim whose been out for a while.

Yup, exactly. Etim is being feed Faaloloto here. I like that though. Etim is a solid talent and having him fight someone like Faaloloto will give him the feel for the octagon again without wasting his potential.

[View Full Version of this Page]