MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Rashad Evans Predicts Jones vs. Rampage; Criticizes Jackson   [View Full Version]
rockyf » Posted 6/5/11 3:17:00PM

Coming up on September 24th, the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as current champion Jon "Bones" Jones faces one of the nastiest punchers to ever compete in the sport, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

One fighter who undeniably has more history with both of these men than anyone else is top 205 pound contender "Suga" Rashad Evans.

FULL STORY

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

I don't think Evans is right about rampage running on fumes from pride. Jackson hit the gas station before his destination in the ufc. He did win the title and defeat a dangerous opponent in Dan Henderson to defend it. Oh and do something he never did in pride, beat an ax murderer into convulsions. He just needs a tune-up.

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

Posted by prophecy033

I don't think Evans is right about rampage running on fumes from pride. Jackson hit the gas station before his destination in the ufc. He did win the title and defeat a dangerous opponent in Dan Henderson to defend it. Oh and do something he never did in pride, beat an ax murderer into convulsions. He just needs a tune-up.

Beating Wanderlei wasn't really that big of an accomplishment, that's the ******* twilight of his career. I think I'd have to agree with Rashad that Rampage's time is done.

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

I'm pulling hard for Rampage but, I gotta think that he's past his prime and doesn't always commit to the fight.

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

I think its a bit arrogant to have a firm belief that you know what's going on inside anyones head.

I think there's a big difference between losing your fire, and not taking training serously.

I dont give a **** who you are, if someone loses 45 pounds in 3 months of training, they're taking that **** serious.

[View Full Version of this Page]