MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Dana White: Brock Lesnar's recovery from surgery has been 'incredible'   [View Full Version]
pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Brock Lesnar is a physical freak of nature in every sense of the phrase.

The former UFC heavyweight champion was initially stricken with an illness known as diverticulitis, an intestinal disease, back in 2009. He described the painful stomach sensation as "a shotgun blast to the stomach, and then someone poured some salt and Tabasco and stirred it all up with a nasty pitchfork."

Ouch.

Article

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Oh, so he did have the surgery. I don't remember hearing that he did, I just remember that he was deciding on whether or not to have it.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I remember Dana saying this after the sickness had it's first go around..

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Although I don't care for lesner, I wish no ill will on him. Glad to hear things are going well

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Lesnar1 » Posted 3/28/11 2:47:00AM

Brock is superhuman.

Patchedup15 » Posted 9/26/10 1:22:00PM

I really hope he bounces back.. he got pushed a little too fast bc the UFC HW div really isn't too deep.. but i think the constant challenges helped him to develop into a decently talented mixed martial artist. I want Mir/ Lesnar 3 to really see if both men still have it.

[View Full Version of this Page]