MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC to Release DVD Detailing Feud Between Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

It looks like the UFC has moved into the documentary business. The company will be releasing a DVD on August 30th that details the long-running feud between former friends Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz called Bad Blood.

LINK

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

The first documentary between these two was great. Real revealing. Hope this is just as good if not better.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I'd like to see more documentaries like this of legendary rivalries, which include..

Wanderlei Silva/Rampage
George St. Pierre/Matt Hughes
B.J. Penn/Matt Hughes
Tito Ortiz/Ken Shamrock

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

I'd like to see more documentaries like this of legendary rivalries, which include..

Wanderlei Silva/Rampage
George St. Pierre/Matt Hughes
B.J. Penn/Matt Hughes
Tito Ortiz/Ken Shamrock

there is a documentary on Tito and Shamrocks rivalry. It's not a ufc production, but it gives insight on the feud. But I have to agree with you, they need more documentaries on past rivalries.

Lesnar1 » Posted 3/28/11 2:47:00AM

This doco looks awesome Chuck & Tito's feud is arguably the best in the history of the UFC can't wait for this to come out. Also the UFC should make a doco about Chael Sonnen and all of his ridiculous statements. With all the stupid things Chael has said in the past, the makers of the doco will have enough material for a sequel and then a trilogy.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Their fued was awesome. Tito just couldn't handle Chuck. If Liddell were to ever have another fight I would want it to be against Tito.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Lesnar1
Also the UFC should make a doco about Chael Sonnen and all of his ridiculous statements. With all the stupid things Chael has said in the past, the makers of the doco will have enough material for a sequel and then a trilogy. [/QUOTE It wouldn't be a documentary, it would be stand-up comedy. Along the lines of Richard Pryor (r.I.p.) and Eddie Murphy pre daddy daycare (

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

I thought I knew all or most of what went on between Liddel and Ortiz. Am I to believe there is more than what was released years ago when Tito was ducking training partner, Chuck?

[View Full Version of this Page]