MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Brett Rogers Arrested And Jailed For Domestic Abuse   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
rockyf » Posted 6/5/11 3:17:00PM

Strikeforce heavyweight star Brett "Grim" Rogers has been arrested and jailed in connection with assaulting his wife Wednesday in their South Metro home in Apple Valley, Minnesota.

According to reports, Rogers wife was strangled, punched repeatedly in the head and face, and also lost a tooth in the struggle.

FULL STORY

machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

Wow what a scumbag, say so long to Mr Rogers.

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

Maybe he'll share a cell with Hermes Franca

Hendo67 » Posted 11/18/08 1:59:00PM

What a complete idiot, this disgusts me...

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

won't miss him

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Yeah really smart, take your loss out on your wife. SEE YAH Mr. Rogers!

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Posted by DeadHead988

Wanted to prop you but i gotta spread the love.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Posted by DeadHead988

haha...welcome to Mr. Rogers neighborhood.

But all kidding aside, this is very sad.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

I say put him in the cage with JDS, Cain, and Brock at the same time. No ref's. If you survive thirty minutes, your prize is continuing to live.

Anyone who beats up on women is less than a man. I can't express my anger without extreme vulgarity and hatred.

RyanC » Posted 8/25/09 5:08:00PM

My jiu jitsu instructor: "This can't be true. . . it says he choked her, and we all know he has no ground game."

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

This guy better be found innocent, or else he will be perminently written off in the mma community. We are a fickle bunch, you can't ride free like Chris Brown did.

Strikeforce has already released him.

Bustamante-Aoki » Posted 5/22/09 8:18:00PM

Posted by pmoney

I say put him in the cage with JDS, Cain, and Brock at the same time. No ref's. If you survive thirty minutes, your prize is continuing to live.

Anyone who beats up on women is less than a man. I can't express my anger without extreme vulgarity and hatred.

I don't feel much sympathy for her. She hit him first. What was she doing punching him in the first place, let alone with their daughter watching.

Not that i condone beating women up, but she should be facing charges too. They both behaved like idiots. The daughter is the victim.

Posted by Bustamante-Aoki
I don't feel much sympathy for her. She hit him first. What was she doing punching him in the first place, let alone with their daughter watching.

Not that i condone beating women up, but she should be facing charges too. They both behaved like idiots. The daughter is the victim.

She allegedly hit him first. He definitely hit her. He didn't have a scratch on him, and she had multiple hematoma, cauliflower ear, a missing tooth, and got choked unconscious. You don't think that's a bit excessive? Even if she did hit him he could have simply restrained her and called the police. I can't believe you are even remotely trying to justify this.

Posted by warglory

This guy better be found innocent, or else he will be perminently written off in the mma community. We are a fickle bunch, you can't ride free like Chris Brown did.

I think you can consider him done.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]