MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Ken Shamrock Talks About Modified MMA Match With James Toney   [View Full Version]
rockyf » Posted 6/5/11 3:17:00PM

The promotion that will put on the bout has not been named, no venue or location has been announced, and no date has been set ??

In one of the more side show fights coming out of the MMA world right now is Boxing world champion James Toney Vs long faded, ex-UFC star Ken Shamrock. But this is no normal MMA fight, check out the change in rules for this bout.

Following a takedown the fight will be stood up after 30 seconds, regardless of positioning...

full story

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

flame away, but I am very interested in this fight.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

flame away, but I am very interested in this fight.

I'm actually interested in watching it as well. I know what to expect from this fight. It'll be the furthest thing away from legitimate mma but I still think it'll be entertaining to some extent.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by Budgellism

I'm actually interested in watching it as well. I know what to expect from this fight. It'll be the furthest thing away from legitimate mma but I still think it'll be entertaining to some extent.

my friend thinks Toney is gonna knock Shamrock into the world he thinks he lives in, meanwhile i see ken getting an ankle & making it a quick night

Mackavelli » Posted 1/25/07 5:04:00PM

This evens things out a bit more, otherwise toney would have slim chances.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Budgellism

my friend thinks Toney is gonna knock Shamrock into the world he thinks he lives in, meanwhile i see ken getting an ankle & making it a quick night

I'm seeing it the same way you are.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

I thought Toney was going to win anyway, but this makes me think so even more.

This reminds me of when Fedor fought Choi and they didn't allow knees so it was more in his favour (at least thats what I blame)

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

I thought Toney was going to win anyway, but this makes me think so even more.

This reminds me of when Fedor fought Choi and they didn't allow knees so it was more in his favour (at least thats what I blame)

I agree who was it that was in love with choi? God I forgot all about that and you brought him up and now I can't remember!!!! KPro? Maybe

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Pride didnt allow knees to the head whenever there was an outstanding weight differential. It wasnt just for the fedor fight.

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

no comment

quezocrema0032 » Posted 7/15/07 12:46:00AM

This assures Toney will Knock Ken out cold. I'm genuinely starting to get worried for Kens Health =/

[View Full Version of this Page]