MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Spike TV Proves Point By Airing Countdown to UFC 132 in Mid-Afternoon   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

The Countdown show is a staple of UFC event weeks. With UFC 132 taking place this Saturday, many fans were eagerly anticipating the countdown show to help kick the hype into overdrive. But if those fans were wanting to watch it when it debuted, they'd better hope they don't have a day job.

LINK

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

I was wondering what the deal was.... I was getting ready to go in to work today at 2pm, and at 1pm the countdown started.... I was pissed! lol I love the countdowns, they always get me even more hyped for the fights. I thought I would go on-line and try and find and post the full video, so I could watch it at work, but haven't been able to find it so far.

Now I know why! Way to be dicks, Spike TV. Now when everyone gets off work, they will be treated to episodes of Blue Mountain State or some other soon to be cancelled show.

Edit: Screw G4, UFC should buy Spike. I doubt that happens because of their parent company, but that would be great. Instead of doing UFC on Versus or UFN's and showing seven Facebook fights, put the whole damn card on Spike TV.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Countdown is on Versus tomorrow

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

to Spike. Not as a fan, bc I hate i missed it. But from the "**** you" point of view, I like it

[View Full Version of this Page]