Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM
The Kansas Athletic Commission has changed Jake Rosholt's disqualification loss to John Ott to a no-contest after a short review of their fight, which took place May 27 at Titan Fighting Championships 18.
KAC Boxing Commissioner Troye Blackmon confirmed the change today with MMAjunkie.com and said the decision had been made "a few weeks ago."
Blackmon declined to discuss the basis for his decision. Rosholt's manager said it is a just outcome considering the circumstances of the fight.
Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM
As it should have been in the first place.
Posted 7/15/07 12:46:00AM
I agree. Good to see a commission not being to high and mighty to admit they made a mistake.