MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Fedor vs Henderson Trailer WATCH!   [View Full Version]
TeamDEY » Posted 2/1/11 3:41:00PM

This is my first trailer I have ever made for MMA. It's Fedor vs Henderson and I was wondering what you guys think. I didn't have a lot of videos to work with and the quality is ok. I wish I could of had some training videos but I didn't really have any good ones. Anyways tell me what you guys think and what I should do to improve. Criticism is fine but please make is CONSTRUCTIVE. Thanks for watching and hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCodDI0ZeVU

robert619 » Posted 6/5/11 9:37:00PM

Pretty damn good but the ending was the biggest problem. It just ends out of nowhere. Other than that not bad at all.

TeamDEY » Posted 2/1/11 3:41:00PM

Yea I wanted to put some other stuff but it was a sort of spur of the moment thing, I just wanted to upload it at that point. I'll work on a better ending on my next one.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Any video of Bisping getting ktfo by the H bomb is okay in my books

40ouncetpkid » Posted 5/3/11 12:43:00AM

Pretty pumped for this, sweet video

MriIlluminati » Posted 7/3/10 3:54:00PM

Great trailer dude actual fight is a joke to me though

deezyo » Posted 5/3/07 1:35:00PM

sweet, really good. the ending shouldve been a little different though. good work

deezyo » Posted 5/3/07 1:35:00PM

Posted by MriIlluminati

why is it a joke?....two p4p greats goin at it...

crushedbacon » Posted 6/11/07 6:31:00PM

Posted by deezyo

Posted by MriIlluminati

why is it a joke?....two p4p greats goin at it...

No doubt, Fedor vs Henderson is just stupid huge in my world. Far from a joke, and don't even come with the weight class relevancy argument , cuz really....who cares. This fight should be getting way more hype. I know Fedor has lost 2 in a row, but he's 31-3 and fighting a guy he's bigger than, and that guys Hendo...jesus. Id put down more money to watch this fight than the whole UFC 133 card.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

I cant wait for this fight. Honestly I don't think I've been this excited since Liddell fought wanderlei

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

I cannot believe this fight is happening tomorrow.

Two GOATs fighting is a thing of beauty.

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

Am I the only one watching this right now?

GraMMA » Posted 1/13/08 11:46:00AM

Good job! It's better than many I've seen,the music is good.So many of these I've seen have some rap,metal or even syrupy love songs that usually just don't fit well.

[View Full Version of this Page]