Alistair Overeem vs Fabricio Werdum who wins?   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Who wins Playground?

Randy Couture's prediction below.

LINK

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Who did Randy pick? Too lazy to watch.

Ubereem wins R1 KO and I actually get to watch the event on time.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Uber via horse meat Hulk Smash in rd 1

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

Fabricio Werdum via superior technique

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Who did Randy pick? Too lazy to watch.

Ubereem wins R1 KO and I actually get to watch the event on time.

Werdum

hashyandy4 » Posted 3/31/11 10:49:00PM

I think alistar will win this time. by 2nd rnd tko possibly

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

just think Overeem is going to be too much for him this time around. Overeem will come out in full beast mode & finish Werdum in the 2nd

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin
Overeem will come out in full beast mode & finish Werdum in the 1rst

Fixed.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Werdum via sub round 2 - kimura - just like last time they fought

40ouncetpkid » Posted 5/3/11 12:43:00AM

I think it looks like the Fedor fight but instead Overeem gets the finish.

Overeem's gonna be tough to beat here. Werdum has some sick skills on the ground but I don't think he'll be able to weather the storm. The Reem will probably finish this early by dropping him and being able to finish with a little gnp. I won't be surprised in the slightest if Werdum wins though.

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

We've seen this fight before and not much has changed skill wise but Overeem is a bigger stronger smarter fighter since then and this should be an easy fight for him.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by Budgellism

Overeem's gonna be tough to beat here. Werdum has some sick skills on the ground but I don't think he'll be able to weather the storm. The Reem will probably finish this early by dropping him and being able to finish with a little gnp. I won't be surprised in the slightest if Werdum wins though.

This

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

papercut » Posted 3/3/07 4:18:00PM

Posted by sbulldavid

We've seen this fight before and not much has changed skill wise but Overeem is a bigger stronger smarter fighter since then and this should be an easy fight for him.

I think the biggest change in since the first fight is obviously Overeem's stand up game which is exactly how Overeem will win. Overeem Rd 1 KO

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

I'll take the Demolition Man, although like others, I am not counting Werdum out.

Its possible that the Reem just comes out looking to smash a hole in Fabricio's head but I think he will bring in a smarter game plan. I'm guessing he will keep it standing where he has a massive advantage and just light up Werdum until he is confident that he is hurt enough to finish him with GNP. I hope he learned something from Fedor and does not get too excited if he drops him early and dives into a triangle or something.

Werdum figured out a way to beat him once and it's possible that he can do it again, I just think that Overeem is too big, too strong, and hopefully too smart to repeat past mistakes.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]