MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Paul Daley Faces Evangelista ‘Cyborg’ Santos at Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Henderson on July 30   [View Full Version]
pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

The last two fighters to face Nick Diaz in Strikeforce will now face each other on July 30 in Chicago.

Paul Daley has signed on to face Evangelista ‘Cyborg’ Santos on the upcoming Fedor vs. Henderson card set to go down at the Sears Center in Chicago.

Daley’s management team, Fight Management announced the fight to MMAWeekly.com on Sunday.

Article

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Oh yeah, someone's going down!

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Oh yeah, someone's going down!

i wouldnt be so sure. i was so damn sure and confident either JDS or Carwin was going to get finished....same with Stephens/Guillard.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Looking for Daley to land a vicious knockout.

Bloodhound » Posted 5/27/08 1:50:00PM

I have been callin for this fight for awhile glad to see it goin down

calitrees » Posted 4/4/09 4:41:00PM

daley will ko cyborg then lose a split decision to his wife

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Daley will definitely win this.

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

Does anybody not remember the ufc has said Daley will never fight in the ufc again. Now that Zuffa owns Strike Force, I wonder if Daley is only finishing his contract with Strike Force.

[View Full Version of this Page]