MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jason 'Mayhem' Miller Talks TUF 14, Michael Bisping   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

We all know Mayhem has some experience in front of the cameras. As the host of Bully Beatdown on MTV for the past three seasons, Jason Miller has built up the necessary experience to make for a great choice as a coach on The Ultimate Fighter 14. And it didn't take long for him to get the trash-talk headed in the direction of opposing coach Michael Bisping (via HeavyMMA):

"I feel great getting the TUF spot. It’s a little early to start the smack talk but I’m going to beat the bangers and mash out of Bisping after my team smashes his team. Now that Osama is dead, Bisping is the most hated man in America. Everybody hates that guy. I wonder what it’s like to actually be hated that much. You would have to put a terrorist attack together to be hated any more than he is."

LINK

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

"If there's one thing I'm good at, it's beating up people. If there's two things I'm good at, it's beating up people and saying moderately funny things on cable television."

Gotta love Mayhem.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

hes a funny person but i also like him as a fighter. i think hes been under rated for a long time. i thought he brought a really good fight to shields a few years back. im glad that hes in the ufc and im even more happy that we get to see him talk mad trash to "spitsbing"

Lesnar1 » Posted 3/28/11 2:47:00AM

HaHa Mayhem is a classic im a Mayhem Monkey and i cant wait 4 him 2 beat the snot outta Bisping. Bisping is just annoying.

Drudinh » Posted 12/17/07 6:19:00PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. I thought more peeps were Mayhem haters.

Jekyll » Posted 5/26/11 2:51:00AM

The show will be worth watching just to hear Miller talk trash.

[View Full Version of this Page]