Strikeforce HWY 0 0%
Other 13 57%

Who should Mirko fight?   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Hendo67 » Posted 11/18/08 1:59:00PM

Mark Hunt, i'd love to see that again.

Aleks_Smash » Posted 7/24/09 10:29:00AM

http://youtu.be/Q7q4OoVyiKk

Mirko vs Hunt would be cool. But Hunt would end Cro Cops life at this point not his career.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Omega_8

Randy Couture.

They can fight at either Heavyweight or a 210 catchweight. it would be competative, and it its a fight thats often been talked about.

Randy wouldn't come out of retirement for that fight. And Mirko would never go for a 210 pound catch weight.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I would like to see him fight big nog

But reality he may face a nelson, browne or rothwell last

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Randy Couture vs Mirko CroCop makes sense in my eyes and Ive wanted them to scrap for years!!!!

Make it happen Joe Silva!!!!!

Posted by sparky

Randy Couture vs Mirko CroCop makes sense in my eyes and Ive wanted them to scrap for years!!!!

Make it happen Joe Silva!!!!!

Randy is done fighting man... we need to let him be.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Posted by Coreytron

Bring back Gonzaga, let Mirko avenge the loss that sent his career into a downward spiral

Odds are Gonzaga would knock his teeth in again.

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I said this in another thread when Mirko was getting another fight, he should face Mark Hunt.

I agree. Would be a good fight for both, and probably fun to see.
Wanted to give props but i gotta spread the love.

Jekyll » Posted 5/26/11 2:51:00AM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by Coreytron

Bring back Gonzaga, let Mirko avenge the loss that sent his career into a downward spiral

Odds are Gonzaga would knock his teeth in again.

the way Mirko fell after Zaga kicked him i thought he was dead, he leg was twisted in a very unnatural way

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

at this point.......a 12 year old kid with absolutely no fighting experience, Ive always been a fan, and want to see him go out with a win.

Posted by BeeR

at this point.......a 12 year old kid with absolutely no fighting experience, Ive always been a fan, and want to see him go out with a win.

Ben Rothwell, Aaron Rosa, Christian Moorecraft, Mark Hunt, Rob Broughton and Joey Beltran are the lower ranked heavys.

teejay68 » Posted 5/3/11 3:07:00PM

There really are not alot of available heavyweights to fight right now. What about Mike Russow? He is a tough SOB. For sure Cro Cop will have to retire after his next loss. He really should have dropped to LHW years ago when he first went to the UFC. He might have made a title run.

Posted by teejay68

There really are not alot of available heavyweights to fight right now. What about Mike Russow? He is a tough SOB. For sure Cro Cop will have to retire after his next loss. He really should have dropped to LHW years ago when he first went to the UFC. He might have made a title run.

haha the UFC wouldnt waste mirkos last fight on Mike Russow...

Why not have a LHW go up and catweight at 215

Jekyll » Posted 5/26/11 2:51:00AM

Posted by Aleks_Smash

Posted by teejay68

haha the UFC wouldnt waste mirkos last fight on Mike Russow...

Why not have a LHW go up and catweight at 215

prolly casue Cro Cop wouldn't cut the 5 pounds...

Mirko vs Struve or Mirko vs Hunt sounds like the front runners

Pages: 1 [2] 3

[View Full Version of this Page]