MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Five Ounce of Pain: Interview With Tito. Part 1 & 2   [View Full Version]
zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

In addition to being one of the most well-known mixed martial artists around the world, Tito Ortiz is also one of the sport's most controversial. Ortiz recently found himself embroiled in two major controversies, one with UFC president Dana White and the other with Rashad Evans, Ortiz's opponent at UFC 73 on July 7 in Sacramento.

Part 1

Part 2

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

nubby » Posted 3/26/07 5:54:00PM

Something bothers me about that second interview. I don't like all the talk about starting a reality show and getting mvoie deals. Tito is my fighter as long as he remains a fighter. If he starts putting more time into tv bullshit I'll have to find a new #1.

rameydl8 » Posted 4/5/07 8:23:00PM

tito likesthe drama because he gets more attention. but no matter how much he talks and tries to be tough..chuck whooped his ass and i dont like him

[View Full Version of this Page]