MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Who takes it?
Forum Opinion Poll
Mike Swick 3 30%
Erick Silva 7 70%

UFC 134 Fight Card: Mike Swick Returns Against Newcomer Erick Silva   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Mike Swick has been out of action for quite some time, but he finally appears ready to step foot back in the Octagon at UFC 134 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

LINK

YES! YES! YES! I'm all for this event. Can't wait. Not sure about this Silva guy, though. He trains at Team Nogueira and X Gym, so I'm guessing he's pretty good. Hope can Swick can make a positive comeback.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

War Swick! This is quite a comeback fight for "Quick". On UFC Rio, fighting someone who I am sure is no slouch.... Swick has had a great career thus far, I hope he gets a win and gets things back on track.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I forgot about Swick since he hadnt fought in forever.

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I forgot about Swick since he hadnt fought in forever.

He's been out due to being mis-diagnosed with a stomach disease that wouldn't allow him to gain or keep any muscle mass. He's been posting tons of pictures on his Facebook though, and he looks really healthy, especially with all the muscle he's gained back. Can't wait to see how he does.

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

Silva seems like a real tough customer... I'll take him.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Glad to see swick back!!!
Its been a year and a half

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

I like Swift, but he needs to step up his training if he is to remain relevant. I would like for him to work on his wrestling and Jiu Jitsu. He has the body type to be an effective JJ artist. Add that to his striking and he definitely can challenge the belt someday.

[View Full Version of this Page]