MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Ivan Menjivar-Nick Pace set for UFC’s return to Philly   [View Full Version]
sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

The UFC has announced a bantamweight fight between Ivan Menjivar and Nick Pace for UFC 133. The card takes place Aug. 6 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.

Link

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Menjivar looked awesome in his last fight. I think he might get the decision win this time around.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Im excited to see Ivan fight again after that last hellbow

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

God that elbow was nasty. So well placed and quick.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

This should be a good fight. I am definitely excited to see this one after Ivan's last performance!

There couldn't have been a more savage and perfectly executed elbow than that. The way he kinda face-mushed Valencia to create space and then just cracked him with the 9-3 elbow.....Beautiful. They played that fight on facebook, spike, and the PPV and I never got tired of seeing it.

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

So many ppl had no idea who he was before his UFC return, he's def one of the best kept secrets at 135, his natural weight that he finally fights at.

Pace is talented too but Menjivar stop him within 3 rounds. TKO rd. 2

Playground_Samurai » Posted 1/28/07 4:36:00PM

Sounding like I may get some pretty good odds on Pace

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

Posted by pmoney

This should be a good fight. I am definitely excited to see this one after Ivan's last performance!

There couldn't have been a more savage and perfectly executed elbow than that. The way he kinda face-mushed Valencia to create space and then just cracked him with the 9-3 elbow.....Beautiful. They played that fight on facebook, spike, and the PPV and I never got tired of seeing it.

Haha! Time for me to play Captain One-Upperton!

Anderson Silva FTW!

To quote a very wise 1 yr. old in Family Guy, Victory is mine!

[View Full Version of this Page]