MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Featherweights Mike Brown vs. Nam Phan slotted for UFC 133 in Philly   [View Full Version]
emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Former WEC champion Mike Brown (24-8 MMA, 0-3 UFC) and "The Ultimate Fighter 12" semifinalist Nam Phan (16-8 MMA, 0-1 UFC) will meet at UFC 133.

UFC officials today announced the featherweight fight.

UFC 133, which also featured Rashad Evans vs. Phil Davis, takes place Aug. 6 in Philadelphia. The city's Wells Fargo Center plays host to the event.

The night's main card airs on pay-per-view, though Brown vs. Phan likely will be part of the preliminary card.

LINK

SamPan » Posted 2/17/09 12:13:00AM

If Brown's rested up and has returned to his old self, I think he takes this one.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

MTB by destruction!

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by SamPan

If Brown's rested up and has returned to his old self, I think he takes this one.

Agreed. This is another great fight though. I'd love to see MTB back to his old self.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

If Brown is at his best come fight time then Nam Phan will be going night night.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Zuffa is not throwing Mike Brown any bones here. He loses two fights in January, and then his return fight is against what may be an even tougher opponent than his last fight!

Nam Phan looked pretty freaking good against Leonard Garcia, in spite of what the judges thought.

I like Phan, but I will echo the sentiment that I want Brown to get back to being the force he once appeared to be.

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

stupid fight, both are awesome feathweights, its probably a loser leaves fight...

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I don't see brown losing another fight in a row

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

If Brown is good, which I think he said he is. Then I think him and his strength win him a decision.

DANZANRYUGUY » Posted 3/23/07 1:40:00PM

good matchup, i see Brown overpowering Nam and tkoing him.

[View Full Version of this Page]