MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFCjunkie.com Exclusive: Jeff Joslin vs. Chris Lytle at UFC 73   [View Full Version]
zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

The Ultimate Fighter 4 welterweight runner-up Chris Lytle (22-14-5 MMA, 2-6 UFC) is tentatively scheduled to face popular Canadian fighter Jeff Joslin (5-3 MMA, 0-1 UFC) at UFC 73 in July, according to a reliable UFCjunkie.com source.

LINK

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

kerazzle » Posted 2/17/07 4:21:00PM

Joslin will take this one. I'm excited to see him fight, he is very skilled in BJJ and his strikes are awesome, great technique and accuracy.

ffforgottenx » Posted 1/25/07 8:56:00AM

lytle by TKO late in the second round.. sprawl and brawl, eventually catching him with something late in the scond.. lytle back on track

xthe_scottx » Posted 1/28/07 9:16:00PM

Interesting fight. I don't know who to pick but I'm leaning towards Joslin right now. Too bad I can't go to this since it's about 20 minutes from where I live.

shawneth » Posted 1/24/07 5:49:00PM

Yes!!!! Im so excited to see Joslin fight again. I was more impressed with him in the Kos fight then i was of Kos. He was also quite impressive vs Fitch (he won that fight in my opinion).

Rush » Posted 1/31/07 10:42:00PM

I think Joslin learned a lot from his fight with Koscheck and I think the only real area in which he's lacking (takedown defense) is something Lytle is not well versed in.

That being said, Lytle was much better than I expected against Hughes and Serra couldn't finish him.

It sounds like a fight that will likely go to a decision.

Sopena66669 » Posted 4/17/07 10:47:00PM

Im picking Lytle by UD

methodman_90 » Posted 4/7/07 3:21:00PM

Close fight but im going with Lytle by UD

[View Full Version of this Page]