MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC 129 Facebook video streams all five preliminary card fights on April 30   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Do you "like" the UFC on Facebook?

If so, you'll be entitled to a free stream of all five of the preliminary card fights at the upcoming UFC 129: "St. Pierre vs. Shields" event on April 30 in Toronto.

LINK

This is EPIC!

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

That's awsome, its like an event in it self, I will defo be watching.

Sir_Karl » Posted 9/7/07 9:27:00PM

I actually wish they were on ION or Spike instead. I am not a big fan of watching fights on the internet...especially UFC fights. Enough with the FB Streams already.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Sir_Karl

I actually wish they were on ION or Spike instead. I am not a big fan of watching fights on the internet...especially UFC fights. Enough with the FB Streams already.

I'll take free mma any way I can get it...

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Sir_Karl

I'll take free mma any way I can get it...

Exactly. Especially since I don't have ION.

ChokeUout » Posted 6/28/07 1:48:00PM

Posted by Sir_Karl

First off, I don't get ION.

But anyways, who DOESN'T have Facebook? Probably less people that the people who have ION I'm willing to bet.

But a bright spot to the FB fights is that they are commercial free and run like a PPV (at least they did for the Seattle fight night). Yeah, they aren't the best quality, but it's been said before and I'll say it again: I'll take free MMA any way I can get it!

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I don't have facebook

KaibaThedon » Posted 3/25/09 9:45:00PM

I love UFC. if dana said he was gonna make it up to the fans for the debacle at UFC 112 last April he certainly has in that one year.

WW: Rush, Natural Born Killer, Ares, Hitman, Maia
LW: Jim Miller, Smooth, Khabib Eagle
FW: Aldo, Do Bronx, Answer
BW: Cruz, Mayday, One Punch, Barao

kingsmasher » Posted 3/10/11 4:01:00PM

I love that we at least get to see the prelims but I would prefer to have a couple on tv cause its kinda gay looking at a 4 inch screen...

Posted by kingsmasher

its kinda gay looking at a 4 inch screen...

You do know that you can increase the screen size, right?

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

LOL, you can also get a lead and connect your computer to your tv. I love watching the oprelims on Facebook. The last event were they showed 5 prelims was wicked.

machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

I've had a hard time with the facebook streams myself, but the last one worked great! Unfortunately I'll proabably be watching this one at the bar but I still think this is really cool, good on ya UFC

Posted by machodog76

I've had a hard time with the facebook streams myself, but the last one worked great! Unfortunately I'll proabably be watching this one at the bar but I still think this is really cool, good on ya UFC

The first event I watched on Facebook had a sub-par quality stream but they've all been nearly HD ever since with next to zero lag. I'm assuming the streams will only get better with time.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I wish they add the majority of the fights to Spike, and maybe add 1 or 2 prelims to Facebook. I go out to the local sports bars with friends to watch the fights. Just another reason to get out of the house when I'm not working. Only problem with that is I can't watch the Facebook fights.

Oh well, I guess I don't have the right to be picky. I just watch at Wild Wings or Hooters and don't pay for the PPV.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

The only positive aspect of Facebook is the free UFC prelims

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]