MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
(UPDATE) Kris McCray and Mario Miranda Released From the UFC   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Following a tough three round split decision loss at UFC Fight Night 24, former “Ultimate Fighter” finalist Kris McCray has been released from the promotion.

LINK

UPDATE: Mario Miranda has been released as well.

LINK

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

I really didn't like him a whole lot, but this cut seems quite early to me. Guy deserved one more shot, especially after a split loss.

quezocrema0032 » Posted 7/15/07 12:46:00AM

Unless your tito ortiz you don't lose 3 in a row and stay in the ufc. That being said if he sticks with almeida and edgar he will def be back. He looked the best he ever has against hathaway.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

3 straight losses did it

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

3 straight losses did it

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

with the addition/deletion of WEC, the UFC got tougher and cut loose the fat.

Now with the bigger guys from SF, there is once again less room for fat. I think McCray could have stayed around in the UFC 2-5 years ago as a guy who could win, but isnt always expected too... he just didnt improve enough since TUF

good decision by UFC imo

bootyclause » Posted 7/26/07 9:02:00PM

Posted by quezocrema0032

Unless your tito ortiz you don't lose 3 in a row and stay in the ufc. That being said if he sticks with almeida and edgar he will def be back. He looked the best he ever has against hathaway.

not to be snotty but there are other guys with 3 fight losing streaks.

Hardy, Matt Brown, Osipczak (not sure if he got cut), Stevenson, Sermerzier had one until the latest fight (but it was WEC), Tyson Griffin (supposedly the last was a bad decision), Cantwell (he may have been cut, not sure).

[View Full Version of this Page]