MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Rashad responds to Tito   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Manfred » Posted 2/3/07 11:32:00AM

Link

Challenged Tito to grow out his hair naturally (no dyes or straightners) and see how nappy his own hair is

And called him out for not having any real solid wins in awhile except Ken

ksumme » Posted 4/14/07 3:04:00PM

I like Rashad, I really do, but Tito is going to destroy him.

nubby » Posted 3/26/07 5:54:00PM

Posted by Manfred

Link

Challenged Tito to grow out his hair naturally (no dyes or straightners) and see how nappy his own hair is

And called him out for not having any real solid wins in awhile except Ken

If Tito is making a comment about having nappy hair and has nappy hair himself... is it still racist?

DonBrad » Posted 1/22/07 4:32:00PM

Tito Ortiz USED to be good... MMA has changed a lot since Jacob Ortiz was the top dog. Tito will lose to Rashad evens & I will take a wager with anyone that thinks I am wrong.

creativedestruction » Posted 1/25/07 12:03:00AM

Ken Shamrock is a solid win? And Tito cant grow out his hair, he is bald.

keith-hackney1 » Posted 2/19/07 4:38:00PM

As they said on the radio, Tito ortiz is a dick, but he'll beat rashad !!!

pv3Hpv3p » Posted 1/24/07 6:08:00PM

Posted by nubby

If Tito is making a comment about having nappy hair and has nappy hair himself... is it still racist?

Maybe "self-loathing" instead???

Naturaldisaster » Posted 4/8/07 4:17:00PM

Tito is Titos own biggest fan. He'll say anything (no matter how rude it is) to try to make himself feel like a man. But he's not THE MAN anymore. He ran his mouth about chuck the 1st time and chuck killed him. ran his mouth about chuck the second time and Chuck Killed him. Ran his mouth about Dana White, and tito was to chicken shit to fight him. He running his mouth about Rashad, Rashad is gonna hurt tito. Not just beat him, Rashad is gonna put tito in the hospital.

bayonetxwork » Posted 2/2/07 7:39:00AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Tito is Titos own biggest fan. He'll say anything (no matter how rude it is) to try to make himself feel like a man. But he's not THE MAN anymore. He ran his mouth about chuck the 1st time and chuck killed him. ran his mouth about chuck the second time and Chuck Killed him. Ran his mouth about Dana White, and tito was to chicken shit to fight him. He running his mouth about Rashad, Rashad is gonna hurt tito. Not just beat him, Rashad is gonna put tito in the hospital.

From your 18 posts, I can already tell we got another sarcastic one!

Please, Tito might be a prick. You may not like him, but he will definitely win.

Manfred » Posted 2/3/07 11:32:00AM

Posted by creativedestruction

Ken Shamrock is a solid win? And Tito cant grow out his hair, he is bald.

Maybe definative win would've been a better way to say it.

Krupp » Posted 3/24/07 1:38:00PM

Tito will take this one, I'm afraid..

I don't really like Tito or how he advertises the sport, but I have a feeling Rashad is no match for Tito's GnP...

enjoi » Posted 4/25/07 11:52:00PM

Tito is past his prime and Rashad is just getting into his. The end.

twhite51 » Posted 4/2/07 1:54:00PM

Tito is a loud mouth who is just trying to stir up controversy to fatten his own wallet. From a business stand point thats fine, if all you care about is money. Im tired of his nonsense. And Ken Shamrock is not a solid win, maybe in 2002 at UFC 40 but thats still pushing it. Tito beat him twice in 2006 within 4 months when shamrock was living in a constant concussion. Hopefully Tito will lose but I dont know if evans is the man for the task. little too new I think and tito has seen some tough competitiors, i.e. liddell, couture, patrick cote, and back in the day he fought silva to a decision.

iwannabesedated » Posted 1/21/07 9:47:00PM

Eh..Oh well at least Tito still got a job unlike others who have said "nappy headed hoes".Most fighters talk shit before a fight because itll hype them up and also maybe get in the head of the person their Fighting i dont neccesarily agree with what Tito and Imus said..but Imus is a "SHOCK JOCK" and Tito has always been a mouthy person.So its not like a big shock to me that he made this comment..Hes still going home to Jenna and getting paid more than most of us.so either A:) Tito will win and say Rashad is his Hoe or B.) Rashad could kill Tito...either way im excited for the fight.

hook_tothe_body » Posted 3/28/07 10:13:00PM

I don't really like watching Tito fight and I sure as hell don't like his loud-mouth cocky attitude, but I don't think Rashad has what it takes to beat Tito.

Unless, Rashad takes Tito down and takes him down often, and is able to keep the fight on the fete for a while defending Tito's shot, and out boxing him.

But Tito had decent boxing, too.

At leats this should be an entertaining fight to watch. Unless it's a boring Tito hitting Rashad with elbows for 15 minutes.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]