MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
War Don Frye   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I was just watching Pride 21 (re-watching all of the Pride events) and I thought I'd post the main event fight for the Playground to enjoy. I'm sure most of you have seen it once before but for those of you who haven't I really recommend watching it.

The main event pitted The All American Legend Don "The Predator" Frye against a Japanese Pro Wrestling legend Yoshihiro Takayama. Takayama was replacing Mark Coleman on short notice (I don't recall how short) and had been coming off of loses in his first two mma fights. Frye was supposed to just walk right through him but that was hardly the case. Enjoy the fight.

Don Frye vs. Yoshihiro Takayama

TS92turbo » Posted 2/18/11 4:46:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

I was just watching Pride 21 (re-watching all of the Pride events) and I thought I'd post the main event fight for the Playground to enjoy. I'm sure most of you have seen it once before but for those of you who haven't I really recommend watching it.

The main event pitted The All American Legend Don "The Predator" Frye against a Japanese Pro Wrestling legend Yoshihiro Takayama. Takayama was replacing Mark Coleman on short notice (I don't recall how short) and had been coming off of loses in his first two mma fights. Frye was supposed to just walk right through him but that was hardly the case. Enjoy the fight.

Don Frye vs. Yoshihiro Takayama

Gotta spread the love

State_Champ » Posted 6/11/07 4:16:00PM

Don Frye is one of my favorites.

Frye vs. Takayama is a very entertaining fight.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Legend of a fighter...not so much as a commentator.

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

That is the most ridiculous and most entertaining slobberknocker ever in the history of MMA.

hate4thestate » Posted 9/4/09 12:12:00AM

You messed up...

War Don Frye's Mustache****

Had to include a song about mustaches.
Power Mustache

horstmeyer34 » Posted 3/25/11 11:43:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen Legend of a fighter...not so much as a commentator.
I loved Frye teamed up with BAS

[View Full Version of this Page]