MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Fight Camp Central
Active Picker/Sometimes Poster Looking for a New Camp   [View Full Version]
lohmann » Posted 6/1/07 8:17:00AM

I had a great time in Sinister Squad, but I'm looking for a new fight camp.

I have picked every fight (I think) for the last five or six seasons, and I plan to for the next five or six.

Thanks to anybody willing to take me on board.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

If you stick around I know i'll be happy for you to join the East Coast Pitbulls, please stick around, wait for Rabi to give you an invite, your a consistant poster, I recognise the picture and the name, and! You've got some accolades, it'd be great to have you in our camp.

Rabi's on holiday but he'll be back wednesday, it'd be a great signing to have you join us

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by jjeans

If you stick around I know i'll be happy for you to join the East Coast Pitbulls, please stick around, wait for Rabi to give you an invite, your a consistant poster, I recognise the picture and the name, and! You've got some accolades, it'd be great to have you in our camp.

Rabi's on holiday but he'll be back wednesday, it'd be a great signing to have you join us

I agree. I just joined the ECP and I'm really enjoying the camp. Fight discussions, intelligent posters, side games, etc. It's a great camp.

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Thanks camp members for looking out for me, I agree that lohmann would be a great signing. Ill send you an invite mate, feel free to come and have a look around.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by lohmann

I had a great time in Sinister Squad, but I'm looking for a new fight camp.

I have picked every fight (I think) for the last five or six seasons, and I plan to for the next five or six.

Thanks to anybody willing to take me on board.

Join the MMA Thrashers. We're growing and are currently #4.

lohmann » Posted 6/1/07 8:17:00AM

Thanks for all the invites, and none of them would have been a wrong choice, but I'm heading to Sabotage, Inc.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by lohmann

Thanks for all the invites, and none of them would have been a wrong choice, but I'm heading to Sabotage, Inc.

Welcome aboard!

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Good luck in your new camp

[View Full Version of this Page]