MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Eliot Marshall returns, steps in to meet Luiz Cane at UFC 128   [View Full Version]
Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

link

"The Ultimate Fighter 8" cast member Eliot Marshall will get a chance at redemption on short notice.

Sources close to the event today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) that Marshall (8-2 MMA, 3-1 UFC) has verbally accepted a fight with Luiz Cane (10-3 MMA, 3-3 UFC) at UFC 128 in the wake of Karlos Vemola's injury withdrawal. Tatame first reported the change.

UFC 128 is slated for March 19 at the Prudential Center in Newwark, N.J

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I like the decision to use Marshall as the replacement, it makes the fight a lot more interesting. Eliot should have enough advantage over Cane to win a decision, but there is a chance that Cane could catch him.

I'm really looking forward to this card.

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

Iv'e always been a Marshall fan and thnk he can take this fight too. I'm looking forward to this one!

machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

Cool I was bummed when they got rid of him.

TeamDEY » Posted 2/1/11 3:41:00PM

I see Cane taking this one.

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

Well Cane is going to put " The Fire" out!! Night night Elliot. Just the fight Luis needs to back on track

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

Cane by KO.

quezocrema0032 » Posted 7/15/07 12:46:00AM

It's really funny I was looking at Brillz record after they announced the Vlad fight, and I forgot Marshall beat him, then I noticed he won 3 in a row since being cut. I told myself then he's going to be brought back soon, I'm surprised it was this fast lol. I do think Cane bounces back here and Hopefully Marshal has become more aggressive since being cut, him and Gereld Harris were both 3 and 1 when being cut but based off of boring fights they were let go. Lets see the effect It's had on Elliot

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Glad to see marshall back
He should have never been cut
I see cane knocking him out. Its due or die for him
He is gonna bring the pain

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

I like the fact that they're brining elliott back, but honestly, imo, specially after reinstating Vera, I wouldve made him fight Cane, not marshall. All in all a good fight though, no complaints

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

I'm hoping Cane takes this.

YOU'RE MY BOY, BANHA!!!

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Cooler

Cane by KO.

i dont see it going any other way

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

I like the fact that they're brining elliott back, but honestly, imo, specially after reinstating Vera, I wouldve made him fight Cane, not marshall. All in all a good fight though, no complaints

Vera is still on medical suspension with a broken nose. this fight is too soon for him

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

[View Full Version of this Page]