MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
‘Bigfoot’ Silva’s Management Respond to Fedor’s Trainer’s Claims of Use of Illegal Mind Control   [View Full Version]
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

When a story came out today by a Russian news site quoting Fedor Emelianenko’s coach Vladimir Voronov blaming “The Last Emperor’s” loss to Antonio Silva on illegal psychological control maneuver’s employed by “Bigfoot’s” camp, most of us shrugged it off as bullshit, however there might be some truth to the story.

Silva’s manager, Alex Davis posted the following admission on MixedMartialArts.com’s Underground forum:

“Jeez!! I got [caught!] I will have to come out with the truth now! I hired a Macumbeiro (Brazilian witch doctor) and we killed a black chicken on the crossroads. After this, over a few beers, I showed the witch doctor Fedor’s fights, and he was worried that a chicken wouldn’t be enough, so we went out and killed a black goat just to make sure! Very potent stuff! Really messed Fedor’s brain waves up! We wanted to try that other military stuff Voronov is talking about, but it’s expensive technology and we were broke! The chicken and the goat came out way cheaper. Witch doctor is a friend; [he] did it for a few beers and an autograph!”

Link

ChokeUout » Posted 6/28/07 1:48:00PM

Quite simply, this may be the best MMA-based quote I've ever read

absolutely classic

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Whew......I'm glad they cleared that up....for a minute I thought Fedor actually lost!!

kevietre » Posted 6/29/07 1:36:00AM

Ridiculous.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by ChokeUout

Quite simply, this may be the best MMA-based quote I've ever read

absolutely classic

I agree thats amazing.

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

" a chicken wont be enough"

I can actually see them sitting at a bar table watching Fedor fights on Bigfoots Iphone....."holy ****, I think we need a blacker chicken....you know what, lets just go find a black goat, just to be safe"

bigfoot should have played the Jedi card.

TS92turbo » Posted 2/18/11 4:46:00PM

OMG I KNEW IT. SILVA IS A CHEATER

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

I actually called this. This is straight from The Ringers fight camp board that I posted last week:

I doubt they used any brainwave technology because Strikeforce sweeps the arena with sensors that can detect it, but I've heard if you use a chicken and/or a goat properly, and I won't get into how, you can negatively impact someones desire to fight

slotriangleargo » Posted 1/23/11 2:17:00AM

i knew the real fedor would win. they used cheat codes

jgtribbett » Posted 3/15/07 6:33:00PM

Posted by kevietre

Ridiculous.

Took the word from me haha.

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

These guys are ******* psychotic. Seriously, they are completely deranged and they belong on some kind of medication. Part of me finds it funny but another part of me is pretty sad that these are the people that one of the best fighters was surrounded by and the same people who helped drive his career into the ground with their greedy, crazy demands.

Someone needs to have these people committed to an asylum.

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

When I go fishing, I make an offering to Poseidon. I lean back and hack as hard as I could as to coat my everlasting gum with the delicious phlegm and spit it out as far as I can into the sea followed by a few words of prayer.

"Here me, lord Poseidon. Bless my line and my pole for I have given you a piece of everlasting gum so you may chew it for all eternity."

[View Full Version of this Page]