MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Bellator Adds Nazareno Malegarie, Featherweight With MMA's Best Record   [View Full Version]
pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

The fighter with the best record in mixed martial arts is heading to Bellator and ready to enter the promotion's Season 4 featherweight tournament.

Nazareno Malegarie, who has built up a 19-0 record while fighting for Brazilian promotions, is now ready to fight in the United States, Bellator announced Monday.

"I'm just very excited to finally have the chance to show fans in the United States what I'm capable of," Malegarie said in a statement. "Signing with Bellator was very important for me, and I'm ready to prove myself."

Article

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

i think 31-1 (2) is better than 19-0

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

No doubt its impressive, but lets see how he does in the states. Joe Warren, Joe Soto, Patricio Freire- Bellator's fw division has got some killers.

machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

i think 31-1 (2) is better than 19-0

Are you refering to Megumi Fujii?

[View Full Version of this Page]