MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
According to Teammate, Alan Belcher Given Medical Clearance to Fight; Expects to Return to the Octagon by Summer   [View Full Version]
sclasclemski » Posted 3/28/09 12:47:00PM

Link

Just follow the link if you came this far.

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

Wandy vs Belcher?

Hendo67 » Posted 11/18/08 1:59:00PM

Bisping vs Belcher comes to mind for me.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I know he wants to fight a big name as soon as possible and take a step toward title contention, but he needs to be realistic.. He hasn't fought since May 2010 and he's coming off a serious eye injury, fighting any of those guys he listed might be too much too soon.. If I were him, I'd think about settling for a tune up fight first..

But, if he keeps insisting on a fight against a big name, I'd throw him in against Chris Leben.. That could make for fireworks.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I think that too may be too big for anyone coming off of a year plus layoff....I really hate picking for a guy with ringrust, it's a real factor IMO. I'd say give him Chris Camozzi, he's on a two fight win streak that wouldn't be destroyed if he lost to Belcher. If Belcher lost to Camozzi then I'd say he'd have lucked out because Leben would destroy him if he couldn't hang with Camozzi for sure.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Good to see belcher back.
I enjoy watching his fights

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

I'm real please The Talent will be back in action. I hope he has overcome the whole detached retina thing! Definitely one injury you don't want coming back, to say the least.

[View Full Version of this Page]