MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jason Miller vs. Tim Kennedy 3 Not Happening At SF Ohio   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

A potential 3rd match between Jason Miller & Tim Kennedy will not be part of Strikeforce's Ohio event in March. The fight was reportedly being finalized earlier this month, but a Strikeforce official confirmed the scrapped plans over the weekend. No reason was given for the change, though spokesperson Mike Afromowitz said the matchup never had been signed in the first place. The fighters will be shifted to other matchups.

Article

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

This sucks... Why?

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Kennedy will probably be upset. He seems to have some issues finding solid opponents. Coker has something planned, though. When the fight was announced he mentioned how excited he was for it.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

They say Luke Rockhold is returning on that card. Both Mayhem and Kennedy would be a tough fight after a 13 month injury layoff but I could see Luke facing either one.

yorke3us » Posted 3/26/07 11:52:00AM

I had considered actually going to this event but am quickly losing interest in the card that's rumored out there right now.

[View Full Version of this Page]