MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Rafael Cavalcante vs. Dan Henderson title fight set for "Strikeforce: Columbus"   [View Full Version]
sclasclemski » Posted 3/28/09 12:47:00PM

A long-rumored title fight between Strikeforce light-heavyweight champion Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante (10-2 MMA, 3-1 SF) and notable Dan Henderson (26-8 MMA, 1-1 SF) is set for March's "Strikeforce: Columbus" event.

MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) first reported the bout in early December, and the organization made it official on Saturday.

The March 5 event takes place at Nationwide Arena in Columbus as part of Strikeforce's Ohio debut.

Link

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Sweet! Hendo is the man, he's taking down everyone at light heavy in Strikeforce. Jake Shields is a good fighter, and he definitely dominated his fight with Hendo after recovering from being nearly KO'ed, but I say if they met again Hendo would take it. And now that Shields is in UFC? Hendo = 185lb and 205lb champ in Strikeforce

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

Posted by pmoney

Sweet! Hendo is the man, he's taking down everyone at light heavy in Strikeforce. Jake Shields is a good fighter, and he definitely dominated his fight with Hendo after recovering from being nearly KO'ed, but I say if they met again Hendo would take it. And now that Shields is in UFC? Hendo = 185lb and 205lb champ in Strikeforce

Wtf are u talking about? How is taking everyone down at LHW in strikeforce when he's 1-1?

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Ufc's loss is strikeforce's gain
Can't believe ufc isn't putting events there anymore
Nice arena. Nice city. Nice people

Anyways like the fight. I hope hendo finally gets a belt going 0-3 in ufc and strikeforce attempts so far

BigCountryFedor » Posted 4/17/10 3:57:00PM

it's feijao's time!

he will win the striking, the clinch and stuff dans takedowns

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Hendo is doing this ****. He is 1-0 at LHW in Strikeforce. All I am saying is I believe he could hold both titles in Strikeforce like he did in Pride

Makaveli158 » Posted 1/3/10 4:49:00PM

I'm relatively near Columbus, about 3 hours out. I might make an effort to go to this. Last I checked I think I could get fantastic seats for only $150 dollars, row seven or something.

Jride » Posted 5/13/09 9:34:00PM

It's going to be another epic card by Strikeforce.

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

Posted by Makaveli158

I'm relatively near Columbus, about 3 hours out. I might make an effort to go to this. Last I checked I think I could get fantastic seats for only $150 dollars, row seven or something.

i'd jump all over that

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

hendo has got this in the bag. im really not impressed with cavalcante after his win over king mo. it just wasnt that impressed with a win over, IMO, one of the lowest quality champions (not fighter bashing).

mattjonesy » Posted 5/22/07 7:05:00PM

Give him hell Hendo! Dans chin will be the difference in this fight imo..

[View Full Version of this Page]