MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Melvin Guillard Quote About Florian   [View Full Version]
RPMMA » Posted 1/26/11 6:29:00PM

Check out the interview that Guillard did with mmafightcorner on fiveknuckles.com. This guy is insane. He says he will destroy Florian. Never happening. Not in a million years.

Biggz » Posted 9/2/07 1:09:00PM

I dont know man. I think it would be a good fight. Melvin seems to look better every time he fights. Plus it would be a good way to determine where Melvin really is in the division. Plus i agree with Melvin, Florian has had his chance/CHANCES and he choked........or i should say got choked!

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I'm not going to doubt Guillard anymore. I didn't give him a chance against Stephens or Dunham. He's improving, and considering the power he has in his striking, that's scary. At this point, I'd give him a chance against Florian. With power like that, all it takes is one hit, and Florian doesn't shy away from banging it out on his feet.

I'd like to see how the fight plays out, but I don't think Florian deserves the chance. He needs to take a step back from the title picture for a while. Two chances, two loses, and he hasn't improved since then, so he just needs to wait and worry about stepping his game up.

teddythetuna » Posted 1/16/07 5:06:00PM

Melvin is with a great camp now so i think his submission defense has probably improved quite a bit. However, i still think if it hits the mat Florian could possibly finish but on the feet i give the advantage to Melvin. Great fight though.

RustyRedWood206 » Posted 12/26/10 7:23:00PM

Melvin's priming out right now, it will be hard for anyone to deal with him.

chickmagnet » Posted 7/5/07 2:53:00PM

Melvin would absolutely wreck Kenny Florian.

[View Full Version of this Page]