MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Johny Hendricks vs. Paulo Thiago Targeted For UFC On Versus 3   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Johny Hendricks and Paulo Thiago have been targeted to meet at UFC on Versus 3. Verbal agreements are in place, paperwork pending. It's unknown whether Hendricks vs. Thiago will replace a scheduled welterweight bout between Matt Brown and Matt Riddle that was thrown into the lurch when Riddle injured his right hand and was forced to bow out.

Article

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Great match up...I like Hendricks via brutality tough split decision.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Gotta keep the trend going of throwing Paulo to the wolves.

Hendricks wins.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

i am suprised they added another bout

basbylivershot » Posted 1/25/07 3:10:00AM

Another brute matchup for Paulo...so Thiago by arm triangle?

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

im gonna go with hendricks. then i see thiago getting the boot. hes on a losing streak that cant afford to continue on.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I'm not sure who to go with at this point. Hendricks didn't look too comfortable in his last fight with Rick Story. Hendricks looked a little worried after the first round when he couldn't take the advantage with his wrestling, and just seemed to fall a part and not know what to do. Thiago might have had some rough patches here and there, but I still think he can be dangerous, especially to anyone outside the top five. He has enough wrestling defense to make Hendricks worry, and that could lead to Thiago gaining the upper hand if he mixes up his game with slick submissions.

chickmagnet » Posted 7/5/07 2:53:00PM

Paulo by KO or Sub

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Hendricks. Thiago will be gone after this fight.

[View Full Version of this Page]