MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
As Movie Release Nears, Scott Coker Expects Gina Carano Back Soon   [View Full Version]
emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Stop me if you've heard this one before: Scott Coker thinks Gina Carano will return to Strikeforce sooner rather than later.

Of course you have. But this time, he really believes it's going to happen.

That's what the Strikeforce CEO said again on Monday's episode of The MMA Hour. If you recall, Coker said back in October 2009 that Carano would return to action "probably towards the summertime" of 2010.

LINK

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

She jumped on the MMA bandwagon, cocky as hell and then she quit the first time she gets challenged. I enjoyed her hype getting smashed.

Hendo67 » Posted 11/18/08 1:59:00PM

I just enjoy her...

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I really don't think she will be back to mma
She can't beat cyborg.
That is her road block

Kind of like silva and franklin
Franklin just moved up in weight class

Gina doesn't have that option

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

Posted by sbulldavid

She jumped on the MMA bandwagon, cocky as hell and then she quit the first time she gets challenged. I enjoyed her hype getting smashed.

People close to her have admitted she was never really in MMA for the long haul, she apparently just did it because she thought it was fun and it helped her get through some tough times financially. I don't think she was cocky, it always seemed to me she was just enjoying the wave and taking everything in stride.

[View Full Version of this Page]