MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Former UFC champ Jens Pulver returns to action in March in Chicago   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Twelve-year MMA veteran Jens Pulver (22-14-1) will soldier on.

The upstart Chicago Cagefighting Championship announced Pulver will serve in the main event of a March 5 fight card in suburban Chicago at The Odeum in Villa Park, Illinois.

Pulver will face an opponent yet to be named.

A former UFC lightweight champion and eight-time veteran of the world's largest MMA promotion, Pulver is currently mired in a six-fight losing streak, and five of the results have come in the first round.

LINK

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

when you've been fighting your whole life and I guess can't make the transition well into being a trainer or some other walk of life....you need MONEY!!!!!!!!

casketcoin » Posted 1/14/08 9:28:00PM

Big Hermes Franca fan but Pulver and Hermes need to fight somewhere and decide who should give it up before the other

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

I wonder if Lil Evil is still fighting at XFO this month... Supposed to be the same day as fight for the troops...

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Still? I hope he doesn't become Ken Shamrock lol. I'll always be a fan of pulver so I'll always root for him. Has anyone read his book?

BigCountryFedor » Posted 4/17/10 3:57:00PM

im just glad he isnt in a big org anymore, he has a good shot against any small org guy and as long as he has passion to fight thats great, good luck jens!

[View Full Version of this Page]