MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
People still on since the beginning??   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
urbman » Posted 8/29/07 9:08:00PM

Hello All,Been on since August of 07 but have never been a big poster like some of the other folks on here,however I do check in almost daily and have noticed the same decline as some others have mentioned in the forums.Good Luck to everyone this season.

duggy » Posted 1/29/07 3:55:00PM

I was here for the first event, never been a huge poster, don't post at all anymore. Great site!

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

07/07

Yep, forums were awesome at the beginning like Valcom's lady pictures thread

They're still awesome and I'm glad this have been my only MMA site, I've never been to other forums but don't want to anyways from the stuff I've read here.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by Ordep

07/07

They're still awesome and I'm glad this have been my only MMA site, I've never been to other forums but don't want to anyways from the stuff I've read here.

Same here dude!

Also just read your profile, didn't know you were from PR. I lived in Aguadilla for three years. I miss that place so much.

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by Ordep

07/07

Same here dude!

Also just read your profile, didn't know you were from PR. I lived in Aguadilla for three years. I miss that place so much.

Gotta love that Aguadilla-Isabela-Rincon area, good beaches. I'm currently "back" in PR now doing research for my degree, been here since Dec, leaving August, good times

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

The Playground was around almost a year before I joined in November '07.

Other than the typical news outlets (Junkie, Fanhouse, mixedmartialarts.com and BloodyElbow), the Playground is the only MMA site I visit routinely.

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

i been here since i think the 3rd event of the 1st season i think, which i believe qualifies for the begining. I do post a lil less on the general forums, but still as active in picking and team discussions. Long Live the playground

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by Ordep

Posted by gartface

Posted by Ordep

07/07

Same here dude!

Gotta love that Aguadilla-Isabela-Rincon area, good beaches. I'm currently "back" in PR now doing research for my degree, been here since Dec, leaving August, good times

Yeah man, the beaches are what I miss the most. I lived on Ramey Coast Guard Base on the cliff above Survival Beach. I need to go back man, haven't been there since 1995.

bonedigger » Posted 1/30/07 7:55:00AM

I've been here since day one. I don't post much at all, but i come to this site everyday and is my source for everything MMA.

roadking95th » Posted 1/17/07 2:43:00PM

I believe I was a couple days late for the 1st day.

I don't post much anymore as life has swamped me the last two years. The PG also got rid of my favorite topic, politics! But that was prob for the better

I remember picking Tyson Griffin over Edgar when it seemed to be the logically choice.

Bring back the pic threads!!!!!

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

raaaaaarrrrr I am here still after 4 years!

Sticksta13 » Posted 1/24/07 3:18:00PM

Posted by Ordep

07/07

Ahhhh the ol' Team Valcom thread was pumping back then, glad to see ppl still remember it...lol

I wish they would unlock that thread again and get things back like they used to be on this site where it made it interesting to go into the forums. It used to be so many more ppl than it is now and things were way more active with guys who are now banned or banned from the forums.

Also, I was here since the begining pretty much and can remember when it was like 13,000 ppl making picks compared to now with only like 3,500 or something like that.

ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

I've been here since the beginning and got banned and then every time after I would get banned after trying to make a new one and finally I am not getting banned anymore.

So please don't ban me again

DoTheMMAth » Posted 12/26/06 1:28:00PM

Just came back myself...

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Just came back myself...

holy sh!t balls haven't seen that name in forever

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

[View Full Version of this Page]