MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > Spoilers Forum
UFC 125 Results (Spoilers)   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 6 7 8 [9]
emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by FrankTheTank1181

IMO the judges as a whole got it right.

No...it was ruled a Draw by default.

As a whole, the judges couldn't agree on a damn thing. 3 judges scored it 3 different ways. "As a whole" isn't applicable in this situation.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

just fyi that was the hot bout

telnights » Posted 6/21/07 4:17:00PM

Posted by telnights

I thought it was a draw, the outcome was a draw, so the judges, as a whole, got it right...

Because it ended the way you thought it should have all the judges got it right? Is that you Keith Kizer?

I never said every judge got it right, I said the judges "As A Whole" got it right, can you not see the difference or do you enjoy nit picking?

Your welcome to think that but clearly you don't understand what a majority draw is.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by telnights

Posted by telnights

I thought it was a draw, the outcome was a draw, so the judges, as a whole, got it right...

Because it ended the way you thought it should have all the judges got it right? Is that you Keith Kizer?

I never said every judge got it right, I said the judges "As A Whole" got it right, can you not see the difference or do you enjoy nit picking?

Your welcome to think that but clearly you don't understand what a majority draw is.

One of three isn't "A Whole" it is a minority.

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

how about instead of discussing the complexities of the english language, we discuss the actual fight guys

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

how about instead of discussing the complexities of the english language, we discuss the actual fight guys

Haha...alright. I think that there is no way that the judges should have been that split on that fight. It was a close fight, but still...

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

One judge said Maynard, the other said Edgar and the other said F@#$ It let 'em figure it out on the playground.

Drudinh » Posted 12/17/07 6:19:00PM

Posted by sbulldavid

One judge said Maynard, the other said Edgar and the other said F@#$ It let 'em figure it out on the playground.

Best comment on this thread

telnights » Posted 6/21/07 4:17:00PM

I can see the 48-46 Maynard with him winning round 1/10-8 3/10-9 and 5/10-9. I can see the 47-47 draw with Edgar winning 2/4/5 10-9. But I cant see 48-46 for Edgar.

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

Ya they really shouldnt let judges smoke crack before fights. 48-46 Edgar is a pipe dream.

kevietre » Posted 6/29/07 1:36:00AM

I think a lot of people are heavily weighing the First Round for Maynard. It was Def. a 10-8 round but you can't really give the next 4 rounds to Gray. Look at the fight from a whole and dont let the first round influence your decision.

I think it should have been a draw.

Pettis vs. Edgar will be fireworks.

Pages: << 6 7 8 [9]

[View Full Version of this Page]