MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Stann's War Led to 'Toughest Guys' in UFC Fighting   [View Full Version]
pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

LAS VEGAS -- Many people have taken a short look at the life and times of Chris Leben and drawn their own conclusions. Brian Stann is no different. Except Stann's judgment was as simple as five words: "I want to fight him."

Stann's impulse had nothing to do with Leben's tattooed, hair-dyed appearance. It had nothing to do with the trouble Leben has sometimes found himself in. It had nothing to do with any moral judgment. Instead, it had everything to do with how he fights. Stann is a Silver Star-winning former U.S. Marine, and yet he marvels at Leben's fighting spirit.

Article

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Sorry, almost a repost of myself. Slightly different quotes are taken in this article from what appears to be the same interview as the "Superman" post. My bad!

Tyzzler » Posted 1/27/09 10:52:00PM

I'm not the type for sole sake of flaming anything, but I just felt compelled to say that, while this article gives decent information, it is pretty badly written in my opinion. The writer might be a pretty cool, knowledgable person that usually writes good, but this article just isn't written very good. Sorry to rant haha just my take.

RyanC » Posted 8/25/09 5:08:00PM

Posted by Tyzzler

I'm not the type for sole sake of flaming anything, but I just felt compelled to say that, while this article gives decent information, it is pretty badly written in my opinion. The writer might be a pretty cool, knowledgable person that usually writes good, but this article just isn't written very good. Sorry to rant haha just my take.

I think it's funny that you're using poor grammer while calling an article poorly written. I'm seriously not trying to be a dick cause it's not a big deal, but it's still funny.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by RyanC

Posted by Tyzzler

I think it's funny that you're using poor grammer while calling an article poorly written. I'm seriously not trying to be a dick cause it's not a big deal, but it's still funny.

Grammar and yes it is funny.

RyanC » Posted 8/25/09 5:08:00PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by RyanC

Posted by Tyzzler

Grammar and yes it is funny.

Even better. . . I mispelled something while posting that.

[View Full Version of this Page]