MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Sources: Alistair Overeem vs. Todd Duffee Set for Dynamite!! 2010   [View Full Version]
pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

According to MMA Fighting.com, the on-again-off-again fight between Alistair Overeem and Todd Duffee is on again!

Article

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Sorry, I would say technically this is not a re-post... Although I guess FEG hasn't officially announced Duffee as Reem's opponent.... Lot's of confirmations and denials

CCPRIDE99 » Posted 7/12/07 7:36:00PM

this is interesting

MisterFreeze » Posted 4/18/09 4:51:00PM

I'm scared for Todd Duffee. He proved in his last fight that he can dish out alot of punishment and take absolutely ZERO punishment. The guy folds easier than a cardboard box.

theruler_ » Posted 4/8/10 8:15:00PM

Posted by MisterFreeze

I'm scared for Todd Duffee. He proved in his last fight that he can dish out alot of punishment and take absolutely ZERO punishment. The guy folds easier than a cardboard box.

yep. he should not take it, but the cash will be there if he does.

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

That was a stamina knockout, it happens, it would of happened to Carwin in the Lesner fight if Lesner would of had more in the tank, it just happens with bulky strongmen sometimes. I think he still has tremendous upside but as raw as he is, he is still the first decent threat to Overeem in a while, I think he's probably still too raw for Overeem, but this will tell us how potent Overeem is in reality. Good match-up, a win-win situation for both as lobg as they show up and put on a good show.

godofdixie » Posted 4/12/07 7:08:00AM

the reem will more than likely smash this kid. i hope duffee is paid well for the beating he will take, and hopefully dream won't dick around, like they have reportedly done on previous occassions, and pay him immediately

GraMMA » Posted 1/13/08 11:46:00AM

Posted by theruler_

Posted by MisterFreeze

yep. he should not take it, but the cash will be there if he does.

I'm sure he's hoping the cash will be there but with Dream it's kinda iffy

I just hope Duffee is in good shape and makes a good fight of it.

kevietre » Posted 6/29/07 1:36:00AM

Duffee is still a beast even though he gassed against Russow and got caught. He will put up a great fight against Alistair but eventually I think Alistair will ground and pound him out and get the W.

[View Full Version of this Page]