MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Alessio Sakara vs. Maiquel Falcao On Tap For UFC On Versus 3   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

With a potential bout against Jorge Rivera seemingly cursed, Alessio Sakara instead will turn his attention to fellow middleweight Maiquel Falcao at UFC On Versus 3. News of the booking was provided by Prime Fighters Management and DCA, which represent Falcao. Sakara vs. Falcao likely will be part of the night's Versus-televised main card. Sakara twice had been scheduled to fight Rivera. A UFC 118 meeting in August was scratched when Rivera broke his arm, and a UFC 122 co-headliner was scrapped just hours before fight time because of a stomach flu that depleted Sakara and left doctors unable to OK him for the fight.

Article

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

I will be pulling hard for Legionarius to knock Falcao out.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Oh man, not going to end well for Sakara.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i dont think sakara is the fighter he used to be. i thought harris was more impressive than sakara and falcao, minus the 3rd rnd, had his way with harris. im putting my money on falcao

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I think I won't get my hopes up for this fight and I didnt even bare to watch the Falcao/Harris fight.

chickmagnet » Posted 7/5/07 2:53:00PM

Falcao by brutal KO...by brutal, im mean really really brutal

State_Champ » Posted 6/11/07 4:16:00PM

I would rather the ufc have a round-robin style tournament between Falcao, Leben, and Wanderlai...and Bisping.

RearNakedJoke » Posted 8/11/08 6:25:00PM

Posted by State_Champ

I would rather the ufc have a round-robin style tournament between Falcao, Leben, and Wanderlai...and Bisping.

lets just put them all in a cage at once!

[View Full Version of this Page]