MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Nick Osipczak latest roster cut by UFC   [View Full Version]
emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Nick Ospiczak has been released from his UFC contract after suffering three consecutive defeats. The latest was a decision loss to Duane ‘Bang’ Ludwig at UFC 122 in Oberhausen, Germany earlier this month.

LINK

babalu46 » Posted 1/20/09 12:59:00PM

Not surprised really he just didn't look UFC quality but he does have potential.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

He has skills and still pretty young. Just might be a little too early for him to hang with the level attached to the UFC. Bellator would give him some competitive opponents and allow him to grow, or he can always continue on the local circut.

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

theyre dropping like flies

i think the wec addition is good for the ufc...i think we will start to see the ufc only has room for the best of the best...great movie by the way..Best of the Best...

no more simple gatekeepers and guys used to be fed to the sharks

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

He should have beat ludwig and soto
No excuses!! You won't be missed!!

Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

Too bad, but he does need some seasoning. A couple years from now I think he'' be UFC ready. I actually still believe that he has the most potential out of the entire cast from the TUF season. He seems to have a lot of tools, but they all need a bit of polishing.

MMA-San » Posted 4/17/09 10:47:00PM

Procrazination1978 you can't be saying stuff like that.

Dude, you never eturn to your posts so you never realize how many people you piss off by saying stuff like this. In teh Goulet post you said the exact same thing and a MOD warned you that if you did it again that you would be banned. Then abunch of upset posters took offense at your comments. But you never return to your posts. You just reply and leave. Your a good poster, most of the time syou give decent insight, but you need to return to your posts. You just have your say and take off, so you never know the reprocussions your posts have.

You can't be saying stuff like that.

I hope you don't get banned bro, but then again you wont return to this post to even see my warning.

[View Full Version of this Page]