MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Why is Sean McCorkle Famous on the Internet? This is Why.   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

DW: Your next opponent is Stefan Struve, who has already stated that he's going to shut your big mouth with his big fist. Your response?

SM: My original thought was wondering why he would use his fist to tap out, and why on my mouth of all places?

DW: For those who have yet to bear witness, please describe your aura.

SM: Many people have claimed to see a blue-ish light surrounding me like Obi Wan Kenobi's ghost. I think there's just a very positive energy that surrounds me. Maybe it's the twinkle in my beautiful blue-green eyes, the way my perfectly straight and pearly white teeth sparkle when I smile, or just the excess testosterone seeping from every inch of my body. I can't really explain it. But once you've been touched by it, you'll never forget it. Especially if you've been touched by it on your boobs.

INTERVIEW

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

I don't know whether to laugh my ass off, or punch him in the nose, that's the kind of reaction this guy gives me.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I bet he gave himself the nickname "big sexy"

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

its funny cause its kinda dumb. whatever, though, i hope he wins, im not a struve fan and i think this guys funnier than tito's smack talk.

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

Down wth McCorkle!!!!!!!

PABLOMAFIOSO » Posted 6/24/07 12:50:00PM

I hope Struve gets it done early. I don't find McCorkle funny, he's just annoying.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by PABLOMAFIOSO

I hope Struve gets it done early. I don't find McCorkle funny, he's just annoying.

My thoughts exactly.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I like him. Some of his comments are hilarious, and most of his personality is just for show. He posts on the Underground a lot and friendly towards his fans. He's like Chael Sonnen except he isn't out of his mind.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

McCorkle is about 50/50 in terms of funny.

50% of the time he's funny
50% of the time he's trying too hard to be funny

I don't really care either way but he *has* made me laugh a few times.

I like Struve, though, and I'll be pulling for him.

EliasG » Posted 10/20/07 12:55:00AM

That kind of Cocky is only funny when it is making fun of itself.

He comes off more as a D-bag.

Struve is a great humble guy. I hope he smashes him.

[View Full Version of this Page]