MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Pat Barry vs. Joey Beltran Added to UFC Fight for the Troops 2   [View Full Version]
Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/11/4/1794276/pat-barry-vs-joey-beltran-added-to-ufc-fight-for-the-troops-2

A heavyweight bout with dynamite written all over it has been added to the Jan 22 "Fight for the Troops" show as Pat Barry makes his return to action against Joey Beltran.

The bout was confirmed to MMAWeekly.com by sources close to the match-up on Thursday, with verbal agreements in place from the fighters.

Fight for the Troops is looking nasty.

Bowen50 » Posted 6/21/07 12:42:00PM

Barry should take this pretty easily in my opinion. his TD defense has no doubt improved since training with Lesnar's camp and Beltran doesn't stand much of a chance on the feet.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

The troops are going to have one hell of a show, and they deserve it! Joe Silva is on fire with all these lastest match-ups. Keep em coming!

Oh, and WAR BARRY!

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

So Pat Barry who has a high name for himself in the UFC instead of getting a guy with a high name for himself gets Joey Beltran, im sorry. But with Matt Mitrione beating him i think i'd prefer to have seen Matt Vs Pat.. unless Matt has an even higher ranked opponent?

Dirty Blue

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

Barry is going to smoke Beltran like a shitty cigar........Light it up quick and put it out fast! With his leg kicks Barry will tear through The Mexicutioner berfore the end of rnd 1. I like watching that as much as the other guy, but really wished Barry would have gotten a fight that woukld have impacted hisplace in the Hw division. Going from Cro Cop to Beltran is hell of a step down in competition. Not to say that Joey isnt a tough guy, just not on the level as Barry, CC, Hardonk in striking.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Hope the fight is on the main card

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Prolly sets up a loser leaves. Maybe want to get Barry a win.

[View Full Version of this Page]