MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Paulo Filho loses to unbeaten prospect over the weekend   [View Full Version]
jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

link Not too long ago, Brazilian grappler Paulo Filho was considered to be one of the top three middleweights in MMA. However, he has since lost his luster as the result of a slew of shakey in-ring performances over the past few years, as well as a handful of incidents involving both questionable personal and professional behavior.

Khaos » Posted 6/27/07 8:20:00PM

I am quite surprised he'd lose to a virtual non name, you really have to wonder what is going on in Paulo Filho's mind.

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

ever since he started seeing ghosts in the ring it's been all down hill...I think that was the Sonnen fight in WEC maybe?

Sir_Karl » Posted 9/7/07 9:27:00PM

Maybe Marcos Rogerio de Lima is the next big thing? If this guy turns out to be a future star then this loss isn't so bad for Filho. Just remember at one point every superstar was a "nobody".

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

Posted by Sir_Karl

Maybe Marcos Rogerio de Lima is the next big thing? If this guy turns out to be a future star then this loss isn't so bad for Filho. Just remember at one point every superstar was a "nobody".

He is the real thing. He'll be in the UFC within a year.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by Sir_Karl

He is the real thing. He'll be in the UFC within a year.

Beat me to it

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

paulo who

texuspete00 » Posted 1/27/07 12:35:00AM

Some good points. Watch some old fedor fights, and you basically get "How is Fedor going to beat Heath Herring?" type comments.

[View Full Version of this Page]