MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Ken Shamrock Among Weekend Winners   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Stop the presses-Ken Shamrock actually won a fight over the weekend! For only the second time in 6 years the 46-year-old Shamrock was victorious, beating Jonathan Ivey in the headliner of Saturday's USA MMA's "Return of the Champions" main event in Lafayette, La. Shamrock beat the 70-plus-fight veteran Ivey (29-43) by decision. Other notable winners included John Alessio, Roan Carneiro, Jason High, Lucio Linhares and Chase Beebe.

Article

ianinspain » Posted 4/20/07 8:10:00AM

I wonder how that will affect the rankings......!

BigBadAl » Posted 6/18/09 8:26:00AM

Where did this take place, in an old folks home?

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Oh My God i have a vision of Randy's winning streak continuing

Cro Cop, Tito Ortiz, Chuck Liddell, Ken Shamrock, maybe then i still wont care

Dirty Blue

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

Believe it or not, I actually went to this event. There were about 13 fights total and all of them were better than the main event lol. To be honest though, I didn't really expect much. The most exciting part of the Shamrock/Ivey fight was when some dude started trying to fight the cops in the stands and got tased.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Good to see Alessio, High and Beebe win.

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Posted by BigBadAl

the 46-year-old Shamrock was victorious, beating Jonathan Ivey in the headliner of Saturday's USA MMA's "Return of the Champions" main event in Lafayette, La.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by DCRage

Posted by BigBadAl

the 46-year-old Shamrock was victorious, beating Jonathan Ivey in the headliner of Saturday's USA MMA's "Return of the Champions" main event in Lafayette, La.

Yeah, I don't think he was seriously asking where it took place, hence the "in an old folks home?" follow-up question.

jiujitsufreak74 » Posted 9/24/07 7:28:00PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by DCRage

Posted by BigBadAl

Yeah, I don't think he was seriously asking where it took place, hence the "in an old folks home?" follow-up question.

BigBadAl » Posted 6/18/09 8:26:00AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by emfleek

Posted by DCRage

Posted by BigBadAl

[View Full Version of this Page]