MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Fabricio Werdum Prefers 2011 Rematch With Fedor, Not Alistair Overeem   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

That's according to his manager, Richard Wilner, who feels Fedor deserves a rematch now more than the SF Heavyweight Champion does. "He's still undergoing physical therapy, and physical therapy is more intense than one might imagine, and it includes a number of plyometric exercises and weightlifting. He started light training about 10 days ago, so he's progressing remarkably.... Be it against Alistair (Overeem) for the belt, although Fabricio's already beaten Alistair, so some may see that as a step back, although Alistair is a completely different fighter now. By step back, we absolutely mean no disrespect to Alistair, we just mean that they fought before and while it was a long time ago, I don't even know if it would be considered a rematch, but if it was considered a rematch there's one guy out there that’s arguably deserving of a rematch more than Alistair, and that's Fedor (Emelianenko)."

Article

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

i hope they remember the last time fedor got a rematch vs someone who beat him. he about killed the guy

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

i hope they remember the last time fedor got a rematch vs someone who beat him. he about killed the guy

Poor TK :(

aristipe » Posted 6/13/10 11:59:00AM

It seems to me like no one in Strikeforce wants to fight Alistair Overeem. Am I right or wrong?

Giant_Ochai » Posted 5/19/09 7:57:00PM

Posted by aristipe

It seems to me like no one in Strikeforce wants to fight Alistair Overeem. Am I right or wrong?

Wrong

[View Full Version of this Page]