MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
KJ Noons Is Running Up The Middle, Try To Stop Him   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Yes, he actually likens his MMA fighting plan to, of all things, football, on today's SF conference call. "Let me put it like this, for anyone that played any level of football, in high school or whatever. My game plan is to run it up the middle, try to stop me. That's it. That's how I fight every time. I'm coming right at you win or lose. Nick Diaz is all over the place, to keep the football analogy going, he's out there running all these crazy plays. We'll see who's strategy works best come October 9."

Article

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

I hope he's not running behind the Colts' O-line.

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

He may be running up mid-field nowadays, but right after he beat Nick he was only accepting runs in the endzone and short passes to the side.

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

flag on the play, 10 yard penalty if you think that beating a willing to trade jorge gurgel is ''running up the middle''

Wand_is_GOD » Posted 1/28/10 6:13:00AM

does CJ2k run up the middle

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by emfleek

I hope he's not running behind the Colts' O-line.

Tell me about it, Richard and Devan are near useless in the run game.

I mean KJ running up the middle got him a victory over Nick Diaz in their first fight, so why not again?

kaduey » Posted 1/27/07 1:53:00PM

10 yard penalty for every guy who posts another corny football metaphor on this post!

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Posted by kaduey

10 yard penalty for every guy who posts another corny football metaphor on this post!

After further review, the football metaphors were previously ruled corny, however, the metaphors maintained their hilarity throughout the thread, and the previous ruling has been overturned.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by kaduey

MAN FLAG. 15 point man card penalty.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

i hope diaz chokes him out

[View Full Version of this Page]