MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
The trash talking continues: CroCop on Mir   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3
ianinspain » Posted 4/20/07 8:10:00AM

Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the finest Cro Cop LHK ever so please be standing in recognition that our prayers have been answered!...................hopefully!

vinny_cro_cop_q » Posted 7/8/07 10:55:00PM

It should be called a murder sermon instead of a LHK prayer. since mirs a dead man

DANZANRYUGUY » Posted 3/23/07 1:40:00PM

hopefully CroCop comes in angry and unleashes. Mir's cocky. a good fighter with skill's but he's cocky. Bring on that LHK.

KingCmb » Posted 3/19/09 8:18:00AM

Posted by vinny_cro_cop_q

It should be called a murder sermon instead of a LHK prayer. since mirs a dead man

put your avatar where your mouth is

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Posted by the-king

I would.

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

Posted by Gladiator

Ugh i shudder to think that frank mir is a representative of america.

THIS!!!! I really hope Mirko knocks Mirs face in.

KingCmb » Posted 3/19/09 8:18:00AM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by the-king

I would.

lets do it

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by ianinspain

Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the finest Cro Cop LHK ever so please be standing in recognition that our prayers have been answered!...................hopefully!

and please rise and open the Book of MMA greatness to chapter UFC, verse 119

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Caesarrrr » Posted 3/29/10 1:38:00PM

It saddens me to think of Mir being a representative of America, but I don't think cro cop stands a chance at all. Mir is intelligent, and while he seems to think his hands are golden, he knows that he needs a win here. He'll take him down and get the submission, first round.

kaskd » Posted 4/8/07 8:57:00PM

I think the key to winning for Mir here IS the stand up. Mir does not have great take downs, and Crocop has great takedown defense. If Mir tries to go for takedowns Crocop will be in his element. Crocop is great when guys come into him trying for a takedown, Crocop sprawls and pushes away then stalks again.

The people who want to stand toe to toe with Crocop are the ones who have beaten Crocop. (Granted those ballsy enough have all been upper echelon strikers). Seriously if Mir tries to go for takedowns early Crocop has a chance. A coupla stuffs and a frustrated Mir... then Mirco let his hands go, then his foot follows.

zephead » Posted 1/16/07 5:32:00PM

I have this funny feeling that this will be the last time we see Cro Cop fighting. He's gonna go for a kick and Mir is going to take him down and that's it.

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by zephead

I have this funny feeling that this will be the last time we see Cro Cop fighting. He's gonna go for a kick and Mir is going to take him down and that's it.

...or we may not see him fight at all.

Cro Cop may have suffered a severe eye injury...Mir bout in jeopardy.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

I would like to join the prayer group. Mir will probably get the sub but I want Mirko to KO him fast

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I don't understand why Mir being a representative for America is bad at all. He is a very skilled athlete who is cocky and brash sure, but a lot of Americans are viewed that way by the rest of the world...I like it personally, especially because he backs it up. We are cocky because we are the best.

cmill21 » Posted 5/27/07 4:09:00PM

Posted by jae_1833

I don't understand why Mir being a representative for America is bad at all. He is a very skilled athlete who is cocky and brash sure, but a lot of Americans are viewed that way by the rest of the world...I like it personally, especially because he backs it up. We are cocky because we are the best.

I loved watching him back it up against Lesnar in part II and against Carwin. That was awsome.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

[View Full Version of this Page]