MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Don Frye: True star of Shark Fights, his one liners at a glance   [View Full Version]
jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

link
My personal favorites:
13. On the difficulty of finding an MMA fight in France: "I didn't know France was ever in a fight. ... I heard Italy just declared war on Spain, and France surrendered."
3. On his background as a wrestler: "Look at me: I'm a wrestler. My balls are so big, I wear the excess on my hat."
2. On cauliflower ear: "This guy's tough. His ears are like potatoes. Looks like he got stuck in the birth canal, had to beat him out with a stick."

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

"This guy's tough. His ears are like potatoes. Looks like he got stuck in the birth canal, had to beat him out with a stick."

They should get Frye to commentate on TUF! I'd watch it then!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

Haha I love Frye!!

State_Champ » Posted 6/11/07 4:16:00PM

4. During a discussion with Rutten over their records: "I started counting fights when I'd come home drunk and knock my old lady around," to which Kruck, ever the straight-man, quickly covered for him....

1. On the preliminary card fights: "That was like prison sex: hard, sweaty, violent and there was a lot of noise."

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

How long did it take for him to say he would get in there and fight?

marcoDGK » Posted 11/4/09 7:16:00PM

Did anyone catch the...

"My fight career didn't start until I started coming home drunk and smacking around the wife."

lol

He was on a good one. I couldn't stop laughing. I am happy someone posted about it because I thought I was on a different planet.

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

Frye has always been quite the character. Just look him up on youtube. great stuff

[View Full Version of this Page]