MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Rick Story vs Johny Hendricks tapped for The Ultimate Fighter 12 Finale main card   [View Full Version]
jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

link A welterweight bout between rising contenders Rick Story (11-3 MMA, 4-1 UFC) and Johny Hendricks (9-0 MMA, 4-0 UFC) is slated for The Ultimate Fighter 12 Finale in December.

A source close to the event today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) that verbal agreements are in place and that bout agreements are in the process of being finalized.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Joe Silva is on fire!!!

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

this is a great matchup. ive got big expectations for johny hendricks. i cant remember the exact number but i know he was like a 2 or 3 time NCAA national wrestling champ. thats pretty impressive.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Both guys are on four fight win streaks. Winner goes into contender status
They both need tv exposure
Great fight

AfroSamuraiTHEBEAST » Posted 9/13/10 7:40:00PM

Damn, talk about 2 guys that just want to throw you on your ass and pound the crap out of you! But Hendricks loves standing though. Still waiting for Hendricks to explode into the mainstream, though he would after the Amir beatdown but I guess not. Taking Hendricks here on being more well rounded and probably the better wrestler. Hopefully he finishes impressively here so he can get a notable top 10-15 guy next time out.

[View Full Version of this Page]