MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Mike Kyle: Rafael Cavalcante Has My Light Heavyweight Belt   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

And he wants to take it from the new Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion. "I want it known that I want Feijao, and if he's a real champion, he'll want to avenge his loss. I believe it makes me the number one contender, and I hope Strikeforce feels the same. I have a lot of fans that have been calling me, telling me, texting me and telling me that the (next title) fight should be mine. It was a good show to watch, an exciting fight. I was a little disappointed that Mo didn't put on a better fight. The inexperience of both fighters showed, and that's where I believe I will beat Feijao, because I have more experience than him. No disrespect to him or his camp, but he has my belt, and I'm better than him in every category and that I can beat him in every category. If you put me in the cage with him again, it's going to be the same fight as last time." They first fought in June 2009 with Kyle winning by 2nd round TKO.

Article

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Going to be another good fight but im hoping Rafael can win this time.

icantthinkofanything » Posted 1/16/09 11:38:00PM

Kyle is starting to find his groove again and looks better than ever recently. Kyle should get the first shot cuz Gegard Hendo and Sobral havent fought as much, and he should have been number 1 considering he beat Fejiao.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I still say. Hendo vs babulu for next title shot

JoeWarren33 » Posted 4/27/09 4:41:00PM

Yeah I gotta agree with you.

No way Mike Kyle should even be mentioned in the same breath as title shot.
Hendo needs to get back and get a chance to fight for the belt. Ah! The days of a hard right hand to knock someone out. Lets just hope Hendo has been lifting those beer cans with his right hand still.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by JoeWarren33

Yeah I gotta agree with you.

No way Mike Kyle should even be mentioned in the same breath as title shot.
Hendo needs to get back and get a chance to fight for the belt. Ah! The days of a hard right hand to knock someone out. Lets just hope Hendo has been lifting those beer cans with his right hand still.

Isn't the Hendo and Babalu fight at middleweight?

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Yes he is, and Hendo is coming off of a loss from Jake Shields and Babalu is 2-1 in SF with only one victory even close to MW. Kyle is 2-2-1 in SF right now and is coming off a win over Ron Humhrey. I don't think that SF has enough fighters at LHW right now to argue really.....unless they want to shove Gegard back in there.

[View Full Version of this Page]