MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jason Miller vs. Kazushi Sakuraba for DREAM.16   [View Full Version]
lohmann » Posted 6/1/07 8:17:00AM

Yes, you read that right: 29-year-old Strikeforce middleweight contender Jason "Mayhem" Miller (23-7, 1 NC) will square off against 41-year-old "I.Q. Wrestler" Kazushi Sakuraba (26-13-1, 2 NC) in Nagoya, Japan, on September 25.

link

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i dont see this going well for saku. IMO neither have much KO power but miller is just way more well rounded. hes really hard to submit, with that being said, saku is gonna have to just get beat up for 3 rnds and then go home the loser.

TimW001 » Posted 3/30/07 6:31:00PM

Horrible.

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

Amazing! I couldn't have even imagined a matchup like this!

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Already posted

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this. I suppose I'm supposed to be excited, but it's just not happening for some reason.

JoeWarren33 » Posted 4/27/09 4:41:00PM

When I first heard about this fight I thought to myself, this fight can be amazing!

Then I thought about it, and this could be a real boring fight, if Mayhem just lays on him. But then again, you know Saku is going to move and try various ways to sub Mayhem, this could be fun to watch.

Not only that, Mayhem should of got Nick Diaz!! Why didnt he? Mayhem hates Diaz with a passion, and Diaz is on a roll. Makes perfect sense to match them up now. Who knows, they saving this fight for Dynamite? Could be a sick co main event to Fedor vs Overeem!!

lildragonmvp » Posted 4/9/07 11:38:00AM

Posted by tcunningham i dont see this going well for saku. IMO neither have much KO power but miller is just way more well rounded. hes really hard to submit, with that being said, saku is gonna have to just get beat up for 3 rnds and then go home the loser.

you mean 2 rounds...

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

It's hard to not feel a knot in your gut when reading this headline. Who thought this was a good match up anymore.....Saku has proven already that he is not Randy Couture and that at his age he needs to make money off his name and past glories.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Interesting bout
Gotta easily go with mayhem

I still wanna see him vs diaz

[View Full Version of this Page]